This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Our website aims to provide information about products and company information. In order for us to provide you with our website and services we may need to collect personal information about you.
- What personal information we collect about you when you use the Website.
- How we use your personal information.
- Who we may share your personal information with.
- Any transfer of personal information outside of the EEA.
- How long we keep your personal information.
- What we do to protect your personal information.
- What choices you have in relation to your personal information.
- This website is owned and operated by Southwestern Distillery Limited, Higher Trevibban Farm, Wadebridge, PL27 7SH. If you have any comments or queries about this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We last updated this Privacy Statement in April 2019.
Personal Information we collect about you
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and address
- Your contact details including email address and telephone number
- What kind of products you are interested in
- Details of your orders
- Correspondence about your order
- Your payment details
- Details of products we have provided to you in the past
We collect information about you in two different categories:
- Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number etc
- Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify via cookies on our website which allow our website to work and give us information about the pages you visited.
Personal Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Fill in an enquiry form
- Contact us by email or post
- Contact us by telephone
- Purchase goods from us
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- The pages that you visit
Personal Information we collect from other sources
We work with a number of other organisations such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, internet search engines, marketing organisations and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
We may collect personal information from the following organisations:
- Google Analytics – cookie provider (https//analytics.google.com)
- Paypal S.a.r.l – payment provider (www.paypal.com)
- Ticketinghub – information about your order (www.ticketinghub.com)
How we use your Personal Information
To provide our website, process your request for information or your booking, we may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the products you have asked for
- to send you marketing materials (if you have agreed to this)
- to contact you about a request you may have made
- to fulfil any contracts you have entered into with us
- to comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise as may be required by law or regulation
- to prevent and detect fraud
- to tell you about changes to our services or website
- to help us develop the website and make it better for all users
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- to keep our website safe and secure
Our legal basis for using your information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances. We have listed these below and what information they allow us to process.
1.) Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
Examples of how we may use your information in order to comply with a contract that we have entered into with you:
- to provide you with the goods you have requested
- to administer and provide the website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis & research)
2.) Where you have consented to us using your personal information
When you submit information to us on our website, we will process that information in order to comply with your request for further information.
3.) Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
Examples of how we may use your information to fulfil a legal obligation
- Keeping records for tax purposes
We may provide you with information about products, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us or where you have purchased goods from us and have not told us that you do not want to receive our marketing.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and if you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com
Sharing your Personal Information
Other third parties
We may share your information with certain other third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running.
- Analytics and search engine providers who analyse information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users.
We work with the following organisations:
- Microsoft 365 – Email and Microsoft Applications (www.microsoft.com)
- Paypal S.a.r.l – Payment Providers (www.paypal.com)
- Ticketinghub – information about your order (www.ticketinghub.com)
- UPS – courier services
Legal Requirements and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
Third Party Privacy Policies
Where we store your Personal Information
Storage of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us.
Changing or deleting your information
You can ask us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can also ask us to restrict the information that we process about you.
You can request that we change, amend, delete your information or restrict our processing by emailing us at email@example.com.
Right to prevent Automated decision making
We do not carry out any automated decision making, but in the unlikely event that it did occur, you have a right to ask us to stop any automated decision making. We do not intentionally carry out such activities, but if you do have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to discuss them with you and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring Personal Information
You have the right to request that your personal information is transferred by us to another organisation (this is called “data portability”). Please contact us at email@example.com with the details of what you would like us to do and we will try our best to comply with your request. It may not be technically feasible, but we will work with you to try and find a solution.
If you have been through the internal complaints procedure and are still not happy with the result, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can be contacted as follows:
Address: Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
How to Contact us